This page works best on Google Chrome.
By submitting this form, you agree to the Terms and Conditions.
Terms and Conditions
This agreement governs any psychological services provided to you or other persons that you are nominating to interact with Psychology Blossom.
1. We consider that the data we collect and record from you is true and accurate. Your personal data will be stored in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act. You can request to update this data at any point in the future. In the event that you choose to conceal certain information, please be mindful that this may have adverse effects on your therapy progress.
2. Your personal information will be confidentially stored, and only disclosed to a third party with your permission, or if required by law or a court order. In addition, Psychology Blossom reserves the right to alert authorities if your safety or that of others is at risk. All materials remain the property of Psychology Blossom.
3. You agree that Psychology Blossom is not responsible for any loss you suffer, of any nature, from the use of Psychology Blossom’s website or our psychological services. We exclude from any loss liability to the fullest extent permitted by law. We expressly disclaim any liability for any omission, inaccuracy, error, or misstatement in the content or materials that are provided to you or posted on our website www.psychologyblossom.com.
4. Extensions to your therapy sessions are calculated in blocks of 15 minutes, unless you have made a different agreement with your therapist.
5. Matters such as rescheduling therapy, checking homework, and discussing admin matters are considered as part of the therapy session. While sessions are typically scheduled for 50 or 80 minutes, please allocate 5-10 minutes of this time for wrapping up and making another appointment, if needed. Please bring up any important matters at the start of your therapy session, as your therapist is unlikely to have the necessary time to address any important matters brought up towards the end of your session.
6. Please consult with your therapist or admin staff for the different rates that may apply for atypical services, such as outcalls and writing reports. Such fees are calculated as a function of time and day, venue (e.g. outcalls), and the nature of the services that are provided. New rates, if any, shall be applied to clients who have not had a session in 3 months or more.
7. Please be punctual for your appointments as your sessions continue to conclude at the scheduled time in the event that you arrive late. This is due to back-to-back bookings that are the norm in psychotherapy.
8. For rescheduling or cancellations of appointments, please note that we require a minimum 48-hour notice* prior to the scheduled appointment time. Our policy is that cancellations made in less than our notice period incur 100% of the session fee (unless a special arrangement has been made with your therapist).
*The 48-hour notice period is essential in a psychology practice in order for your therapist to best prepare for your session and personalise it to suit your needs. Given that the time slot, therapist, and consultation room can be allocated to another client in dire need, our terms and conditions encourages all clients to consider these factors and submit this form in agreement to commit to the scheduled sessions.